Only a few days away from a well-deserved holiday, the festivities have begun, and we’re already feeling the holiday magic in the air. Looking for hair inspiration for your holiday celebrations? In partnership with hair stylist Romain Le Moëllic , we’ve prepared a quick braided hair tutorial for a stylish and romantic holiday look in just a few steps. All you need for this feminine style are our Hydro Serum as a base, a curling iron and some bobby pins, that’s it! Here are the steps:
- Add a bit of Hydro Serum to washed, wet hair. Dry hair as usual. Psst… you can skip this step if you’re not washing your hair.
- Apply a small amount (dime-size) of Hydro Serum to your dry hair, which will protect it from the heat of your flat iron, while nourishing and providing some texture.
- Separate your hair into sections and curl each one with the curling iron. Pass your hands through the curls to loosen them.
- Separate the top half of your hair into three equal sections and tie each of them with small elastics.
- Braid each section and tie the ends. Loosen each braid by pullingon each strand.
- Roll each braid to make three knots and attach with bobby pins.
And voilà, you’re all ready for the ultimate holiday look! Watch each step in this quick hair tutorial video!
Thank you to Romain Le Moëllic for his expert hands and to our beautiful model Laurence!