For many, September often signals back-to-school, or at the very least getting back to the daily grind. To keep you surfing on that summer vive just a little longer, we’ve prepared a little hair tutorial that’s easy and takes about fifteen minutes. All you need to is our Hydro Serum and a flat iron. Here are the steps to quickly create beach waves as shown in this tutorial we made in collaboration with hairstylist Romain Le Moëllic:
- Add a bit of Hydro Serum to your wet hair after washing it. Then dry your hair as usual. You can skip this step if you are not washing your hair.
- Apply a small quantity (dime-size) of Hydro Serum to your dry hair, which will protect it from the heat of your flat iron, while nourishing and giving it some texture.
- Separate your hair into different sections.
- Take one section and braid your hair until the ends. The bigger the braid, the bigger the wave.
- Take the flat iron and press it over the braid from top to bottom. There’s no need to use an elastic.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on all the sections and let your hair cool.
- Remove all the braids.
- Apply another drop of Hydro Serum for a maximum of hydration!
And there you go! It’s as simple as that! Welcome back-to-school gals!